Do you want to work for international technically challenging projects in a mature, innovative and dynamic company, experiencing an exciting growth? Would you love to work in a region with great life-quality (like Badajoz, Évora or Elvas?) while working in an international context?
Then join us to be a part of an amazing Tech Team!
You are the perfect candidate if you have experience in Android development, a passion for technology, a deep appreciation for simple design and for working in an agile and collaboration driven environment.
- Experience as an Android developer.
- Use of Eclipse and Android Studio
- Knowledge of Android design patterns
- Development with Android 6.0
- Fluent English both written and oral
- Knowledge of Agile practices
We will value
- Knowledge of Spanish language
- Development for smartphone, tablet, wearables
- Development with Fragments (life cycle, backstack, fragment manager, etc.)
- Development of animations and custom views (own classes and external Android libraries)
- Data persistence (SQLite, SharedPreferences, etc.)
- Use of third-party libraries (Gradle, licenses, etc.)
- REST services (Retrofit, Volley, http cache, ssl pinning, etc.)
- Geolocation, maps, push notifications
- Preferably if can show a portfolio of applications or developments (account on Google Play, github, etc.)
- Knowledge of iOS development would be a nice extra
- Knowledge of hybrid applications development (Ionic, Xamarin, etc.) would be a nice extraJob
What we offer
- The opportunity to integrate Spanish and international technically challenging projects (while based in a marvellous region with great life-quality if you want!)
- Belong to a company that values innovation and creativity
- Constant opportunity for learning and development
- Work in a friendly, passionate team, committed to producing user-focused software using Agile practices
- We offer competitive salary based on experience and the opportunity to join the company group medical and dental healthcare plan