Excited about living the american dream? Willing to move to Pittsburgh or Dallas? This is the opportunity for a Front End Leader / Solution Architect that will be responsible for creating innovative solutions,
WHAT you’ll be doing:
- Craft aesthetically and functionally flawless user experiences.
- Interface with other engineers to plan and organize the development of our client’s products.
- Influence how and what we build with demonstrated technical expertise.
- Execute user research and requirements gathering for new and existing products.
- Understand and implement technologies across the full web stack.
- Manage the release life cycle and feature roadmap of our client’s products.
WHAT you bring:
- 7+ years of experience in front-end technologies.
- Proficient understanding of Responsive web design, media queries, and CSS frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap.
- Proficient understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS or SASS.
- Familiar with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Sketch or Photoshop is a plus.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Knowledge of ES6 is a plus
- Experience with Susy responsive grid is a plus.
- Bilingual English & Spanish is a plus.